- Festival Manchester
- Friday 1 July 2022 to Sunday 3 July 2022
- Impacted area(s)
From Friday 1 July to Sunday 3 July, Wythenshawe Park will play host to a fun free festival for all the family.
There’ll be fairgrounds, extreme sports, family fun zone, a main stage with live music acts performing throughout the three days, and so much more.
Festival opening times
Friday 1 July: 4pm – 9.45pm Saturday 2 July: 2pm – 9.30pm Sunday 3 July: 2pm – 9.30pm
Heading to the Festival Manchester? Find the best way to travel there with our advice below.
Getting to Wythenshawe Park by tram couldn’t be easier.
Trams on the Manchester Airport line operate to Wythenshawe Park which is directly next to the park.
Attendees should use contactless for payments, it's the easy way to pay. Just remember to touch-in and touch-out and the fare will be automatically calculated for you.
Park and Ride
Leave the car and hop on the tram to the festival!
Park and Ride facilities are free to use and Metrolink services go within walking distance of Wythenshawe Park. All services from the below locations take around 15 minutes.
There are several bus stops and services which run close to Wythenshawe Park.
- 11A from Wythenshawe Road (Operating between Altrincham and Stockport)
- 41 from Palatine Road (Operating between Sale and Middleton)
- 44 from Altrincham Road (Operating between Manchester city centre and Bowdon)
- 101 from Princess Parkway (Operating between Manchester city centre and Wythenshawe)
- 103 from Princess Parkway/Palatine Road (Operating between Manchester city centre and the Airport)
During the festival there will be no on-site parking, except for blue badge holders, so please consider using the Metrolink Park and Ride facilities mentioned above.