- Manchester Arena
- Saturday 15 February 2020 from 6:00pm to 10:30pm
- Impacted area(s)
Manchester city centre
Victoria Metrolink station is located right next to the Arena, with trams from Rochdale, Bury, Altrincham, East Didsbury and the Airport running directly to the station.
Services continue to run after the events have finished – perfect for that after gig sing song!
If you’re travelling from further afield, then why not drop your car at one of several free Park and Ride sites!
- Travelling from the west of Manchester, use Ladywell, 250 spaces (Pilgrims Way, Salford, M50 1AW) – 25-minute journey to the City Centre
- Travelling from the south of Manchester, use Hollinwood, 202 spaces (Hudson Street, Failsworth, OL9 7LG) – 20-minute journey time to the city centre.
- Travelling from the east of Manchester, use Ashton Moss, 200 spaces (Alexandria Drive, Ashton, OL6 7UB) – 30-minute journey time to the city centre.
- Travelling from the south of Manchester, use Sale Water Park, 316 spaces (Rifle Road, Sale, M33 2LX) – 25-minute journey time to the city centre.
Many national and local trains stop at Manchester Victoria station, right underneath the Arena. Leave the car at home and hop on the train for all events – quick, convenient and easy!
Because of its city centre location, the Arena is well served by bus.
Shudehill bus station is only a five-minute walk and Piccadilly bus station 10 minutes away.
Manchester's free city centre FreeBus service also links Victoria station with other areas of the centre, including Piccadilly station.
The Arena is in the heart of the city centre, next to the Inner Ring Road. At peak times, the roads surrounding the venue are very busy with commuters and delays to journeys are common.
After the concert, Trinity Way will be closed southbound between Great Ducie Street and Cheetham Hill Road for up to one hour. This is to allow concert-goers to safely exit the venue. If you’re parking at the official Arena car park, you will still be allowed to exit during this closure, but you will have to turn right and follow local diversions.
Why not consider using a Park and Ride site? You can park the car for free and avoid the congestion by hopping onto the tram into the city centre.
Great Ancoats Street
- In Progress
- A665 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester
- Work is underway and will continue until late 2020.
- Impacted area(s)
Manchester city centre, up to 15 minute delays during both peak periods.
Other local areas may be affected.