If there is a fault with temporary traffic lights for roadworks please contact the appropriate local council to report the problem.

If you are reporting a fault or problem regarding permanent traffic signals within Greater Manchester, please complete the form below.

If the fault is of an urgent nature please contact the Urban Traffic Control Unit on 0161 244 1511.

Transport for Greater Manchester is the data controller for the personal information you provide in this form. TfGM’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at data.protection@tfgm.com.

The information we collect from you will be used for the purpose of research and evaluation of the services we provide, and will not be used to identify you. Should you opt in, email addresses will be used for the purpose of contacting you with relevant information, offers and news. We will not share your personal data with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. For further information about how TfGM uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our privacy policy.