Please complete this form if you have a travel pass for older or disabled people issued by Transport for Greater Manchester and your contact details have changed and need updating. Please provide us with a contact email address so we can advise you of renewal dates and any changes to the conditions of carriage.

Before your travel pass is due to expire, we will write to you about renewing your pass or, if we don’t need to check anything with you, we will send you a new pass. If you change address it is your responsibility to inform TfGM. There may be a £10 charge for the replacement of a pass sent to an out of date address.

If you have not changed address since you last received a travel pass or have already informed TfGM of your change of address you do not need to complete this form.

Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) is the data controller of the personal information you provide in this form. TfGM’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at

The information we collect from you will be used for the purposes of administering your concessionary travel pass and evaluating the services we provide. Should you opt in, your email address will also be used for the purpose of contacting you with relevant information, offers and news. We will not share your personal data with any third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law. For further information about how TfGM uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please see our privacy policy.